Mid-Atlantic Lighthouses Stamp

Sherwood Point Lighthouse Postcard

0.98

Description

Built in 1883 to assist mariners entering Sturgeon Bay, WI USA from the waters of Green Bay, the lighthouse is the last manned lighthouse on the Great Lakes.

Size: 4″x6″
Paper: Cardstock

19-01-05 | © Christopher Arndt Images. Artwork used is a derivative based on an original photograph by Luke Collins Photography and used used with permission.