The trunnion bascule-style bridge over the Chicago River links traffic along Michigan Avenue’s grand boulevard. Opened in 1920, the double-leaf, double-deck, fixed counterweight bridge features four bridge bridgehouses which feature sculptures depicting scenes from Chicago’s history.
Paper: Premium 100 lb Oxford textured card stock | 30% recycled
Postage: Postcard stamp
#168 | © Christopher Arndt Images. All rights reserved. Derivative work based on original photograph by Christopher Arndt. Used by permission.