What we collect from you:
- Contact information
- Billing and shipping address
- User name/password if creating an account (your password is encrypted and unknown to us)
Why we collect it:
- To fulfill your order
- To send you an order confirmation
- To respond to your questions or comments
- To personalize your user account
- To send you our awesome newsletter
What we do with it:
- We share your personal information with trustworthy companies that provide us with services that help us with our business activities – such as printing your shipping label or sending you an order confirmation email. These companies only use your personal information as necessary to provide you these services.
- For your convenience, we automatically add you to our newsletter when you place an order. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, simply click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email.
- Lastly, if required by law, we may disclose your personal information to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
What we will not do with your information:
- We will never sell your personal information to third parties. Ever. That’s just tacky and unprofessional.
What we DO NOT collect:
- Payment information
We never see or store your payment information. When you submit your order, your sensitive information is encrypted and securely transmitted to our secure 3rd-party payment processor using industry-strength secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Simple to understand. Easy to apply.